Cloud and Networking news for the week of Aug 18
- ZDnet: The case for the hybrid cloud
- Simon Wardly gets his cloud predictions in early with "Cloud, 2016 and onwards ..."
- McKinsey Global Survey: IT as revenue generator: McKinsey Global Survey results
- TechCrunch: Amazon Opens Up Its Enterprise Cloud Storage Service Zocalo To All >> " Zocalo, its secure document storage and sharing service designed for enterprise use, generally available. The news comes, not coincidentally, on a day when cloud storage competitor Dropbox announced lowered pricing and storage increases for its Pro customers."
- IBM: 70% of Enterprises Are Using Big Data, Cloud, Mobile and Social
|Cloud deployment is broadening, according to the McKinsey Survey|
CohesiveFT in the news:
- Senior Cloud Solution Architect Sam Mitchell in DataCenterPost - Why is UDP Multicast Disabled in the Public Cloud?
Catch up with the CohesiveFT team:
- Sep 3 CloudCamp Chicago - Healthcare IT
- Sept 4 - 6 sponsoring Web Summit
- Sept 11 London CloudCamp - Banks vs. Tech companies, who will win?
- Sept 12 sponsoring Container.Camp in London
- Sept 19 Chris Swan speaking at AppSec USA
- Sept 22 - 24 sponsoring ODCA Forecast
- Sept 30 Chris Purrington attending EuroCloud Congress in Luxembourg
- Oct 1 CEO Patrick Kerpan speaking at Datacenter Dynamics Converged Event